Terms & Conditions
Here at Glansin Glass we strive to produce high quality glassware and want to ensure our customers are 100% happy with their purchase. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your glass or service please let us know.
- Where possible we use Royal Mail or Parcelforce for our deliveries.
- We pack the glass with care but obviously it can be a fragile material, so if there is any damage to it when you receive it please let us know within 48 hours of delivery and we will replace it.
- Delivery charges differ depending on size and weight of the product.
Privacy & Security
- Glansin Glass does not store financial credit or debit card information
- We use https for encrypting and protecting your details when processing your order online.
- We use Google Analytics & there is cookie tracking, please get in touch if you have any questions or queries relating to this.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- To be accepted, your order must be paid for in full. Orders not paid for cannot be delivered.
- Payments are made immediately on order using the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro or American Express.
- The currency used for the transaction is Pounds Sterling (£).
- The amount, debited from the account of the credit card holder, will depend on the exchange rate on the day of the debit and any exchange charges made by the bank that issued the card.
- The prices are subject to change.
- For international orders any import taxes and any customs to be paid on entry of the parcel into the country are the responsibility of the addressee and are payable on delivery.
- We will work closely with you to discover what you want us to produce and keep you up to date with the process.
- A deposit of 50% is taken once the final design and price has been agreed on.